Sunday, November 8, 2009

Win FREE Prizes at Lockerz.com

So recently I've been working on a two part segment on YouTube.  The project is an overview on Lockerz.com.  For those of you that don't know yet, this site is like Swagbucks.  You get to earn the so-called PTZ and then redeem them for awesome stuff!  Prizes include iPods, 360s, PSPs, Burton snowboards, and laptops.
It is really easy to earn PTZ.  All you have to do is log-in and answer the daily question for PTZ.  In a month or so, you can also earn PTZ by watching videos, playing games, and listening to music.  It's that easy.  Since this site has only been running for only a few months, it is by invitation only.  So if you would like to join send me a PM on YouTube, or contact me here.  I send them out invites really quick.  I have the invite link already made for you, so this way is faster than than going through Lockerz waiting list.  Check out this site for more information on Lockerz.

No comments: